Your brief is to develop a business and marketing plan for a new Southern African macro influencer by analysing current realities and then crafting a comprehensive and executable plan to achieve realistic economic goals over the next three years. You represent a current business consultancy practice on whose behalf you are crafting and then presenting your plan for creation and growth to the new influencer.
The business and marketing plan must be presented in a comprehensive document
that must include the following:
Note: Each point has a suggested page allocation, e.g. ½ page, 2 pages. This is a suggestion only and you do not have to adhere to this but should ensure that the entire plan is approximately 30 pages in total.
1. Cover page for business and marketing plan (1 page)
2. Table of Contents (1 page)
3. Executive Summary (1 page)
4. Introduction and Background (½ page)
5. Company Description (understanding the company) (3 pages)
6. Industry Analysis (1 page)
7. Competitor Analysis (1-2 pages)
8. Vision, Mission and Values (½ page)
9. Target Market (1 page)
10. SWOT Analysis (1-2 pages)
Utilise the McDonald’s process as reflected in the study guide.
11. Business Objectives (½ page)
12. Marketing Plan (11 pages)
– Marketing objectives
– Brand positioning and brand identity
– Marketing strategy, including the marketing mix (plus services)
– Product/service plan – include proposed offering and pricing guidelines
– Sales forecasts and other targets
– Action/ implementation plan with timelines.
13. Operations Plan (2 pages)
– Operations objectives
– Operations implementation plan with timelines.
14. Financial Plan (1 page)
– Financial objectives
– Financial forecasts and targets
– Financial plan for the next three years.
15. Critical Risks, Critical Success Factors and Dependencies (1 page)
16. Measurement and Evaluation (1 page)
17. Conclusion (½ page)
18. Annexures/ Business Considerations (1 page)
19. Bibliography (1-2 pages)
• Cover pages (1), Executive Summary (9), Introduction and Background (3), Company Description (3), Industry Analysis (5) and Competitor Analysis (5)
• Formulation of Vision, Mission and Values (4), Target Market (4), SWOT (5), Business Objectives (3) and Marketing Plan (26) (42)
• Operations Plan (7) and Financial Plan (7) (14)
• Critical Risks, Critical Success Factors and Dependencies (3), Measurement and Evaluation (2), Conclusion (3), Annexures/ Business Considerations and Bibliography (8)
• Examining all the elements of the business and marketing plan, you need to ensure that there is a common thread in the discussion which proves that this is a well thought through business plan. You need to demonstrate creativity and consistency in your thought processes. (10)
Answers to Above Questions on Business Plan
The development of a business and marketing plan for a new Southern African macro influencer by analysing current realities and then crafting a comprehensive and executable plan to achieve realistic economic goals over the next three years is performed as follows:
Get completed answers on the above questions on Business Plab from the best do my assignment South Africa experts of Student Life Saviour.
Content Removal Request
If you believe that the content above belongs to you, and you don’t want it to be published anymore, then request for its removal by filling the details below. It will only be removed if you can provide sufficient evidence of its ownership.