Eduhub Consultant operates the Student Life Saviour website, which provides the service of assignment, essay and dissertation help.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 18. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Privacy Specific to Assignment Processing
- There is a professionally qualified team working with Student Life Saviour, and we have strict policies similar to maintaining complete privacy of our writers. We never share any information about our writers to any student.
- Although we have a strong policy of maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality, however at times, if we are obliged to disclose the information of a student in order to protect our integrity, we reserve complete right to do so.
- With respect to the payment process, it is completely handled by third parties. We therefore do not have any involvement in the process, and therefore no information is stored with us.
- Our commitment is to provide complete privacy and confidentiality, and at the same time, achieving maximum satisfaction among the students availing our services. We take strict actions against any of the members found mis-utilising the students’ data.