Holding elections is one of the decolonisation processes that allows colonies to be independent and rule on their own.
- After 64 years of being an independent country, do you think that Malaysia is free from the influence of Western colonisation? Provide three (3) examples to support your
- Explain the philosophy of Sejahtera and the elements in this philosophy that are introduced to Malaysian citizens;
- Describe one (1) current issue that is related this
Provide four (4) in-text citations and four (4) references that are written in accordance to the APA 7th edition style. (100 marks)
|Introduction (5 marks)
|Introduction on how elections are one way of decolonisation.
|After 64 years of being an independent country, do you think that Malaysia is free from the influence of Western colonisation? Provide three (3) examples to support your opinion.
|Provide three (3) examples to support your opinion.
|Explain the philosophy of Sejahtera and the elements in this philosophy that are introduced to Malaysian citizens; (30 marks)
|Each element in the philosophy of Sejahtera in Malaysia needs to be explain with an example (Unit 4)
One element is 10 marks
|Describe one (1) current issue that is related this philosophy.
|Discuss with two (2) examples one (1) local current political issue.
|Four (4) in-text citations and four
(4) references that are written in accordance to the APA 7th edition style.
|Refer to the following link https://woulibrary.wou.edu.my/help/citeguides_apa.asp
|Conclusion (5 marks)
|Write a conclusion to summarise your answer.
Get Answers on Above Philosophy Assignment
Elections can be considered as one way of decolonisation because of several reasons such as representation, empowerment, accountability, legitimacy etc. Elections alone cannot be considered itself as the only reason for the decolonisation, rather it should be supported by other factors such as promotion of social economic and political equality for the colonised people.
Although Malaysia has been an independent country for the last 64 years, it is still not free from the influence of Western colonisation. The three important reasons that support this view are:
1) the influence of western culture is evident in many aspects of Malaysian society such as the food, music, fashion and entertainment industry. All these are extremely influenced by Western culture
2) Another major influence of western culture in the Malaysian economy is the adoption of many western practices and technology such as the use of the internet and social media by Malaysians in their daily life.
Get completed answers on all the above philosophy questions as offered by best assignment helper in Malaysia as offered by Student Life Saviour.
Content Removal Request
If you believe that the content above belongs to you, and you don’t want it to be published anymore, then request for its removal by filling the details below. It will only be removed if you can provide sufficient evidence of its ownership.