Effective marketing involves providing superior value to customers through the creation of a value
proposition that matches customer values. Creating an international value proposition is far more complex than creating a local value proposition Using appropriate marketing concepts/models, investigate the perceived customer value of an established global brand of your choice addressing the following areas:
(1) Using suitable models identify the customer perceived value for the customers of your chosen global
(2) Critically evaluate the existing value proposition for the global brand you have chosen. Compare and contrast the value proposition with that of the leading global competitor.
Assignment Structure and Marking Criteria
1. Introduction – (10%)
Provide brief companies introductions for the chosen global brand and the competitor brand
2. Customer Perceived Value of (Your Chosen Global Brand) – (40%)
Using suitable models identify the customer perceived value for the customers of your chosen global
3. Comparative Critical Evaluation of Existing Value Proposition of (Your Chosen Global Brand) with (Leading Competitor Name) – (40%)
Critically evaluate the existing value proposition for the global brand you have chosen. Compare and contrast the value proposition with that of the leading global competitor.
4. Conclusion – (10%) Summary of key learnings
Answers to Above Questions on International Marketing Management
Value creation is highly essential for every kind of business in order to service in this complex business environment. Businesses are going global and it is important to keep in mind the requirements of customers across different geographical boundaries, in order to create value for them. The analysis focuses on a selected global brand. The concept of value of customer is analysed followed by the existing value proposition of the selected brand at global level is analysed in the essay.
Content Removal Request
If you believe that the content above belongs to you, and you don’t want it to be published anymore, then request for its removal by filling the details below. It will only be removed if you can provide sufficient evidence of its ownership.