Effective digital marketing involves providing superior online value to customers through the creation of a digital value proposition that matches customer values. Creating an international digital value proposition is far more complex than creating a local value proposition. Using appropriate marketing concepts/models, investigate the perceived customer value of AIRBNB, addressing the following areas:
- Using suitable models, identify the customer perceived value for the customers of AIRBNB.
- Critically evaluate the existing value proposition for the AIRBNB. Compare and contrast the value proposition with that of the leading global competitor.
- Introduction – (10%)
- Provide brief companies introductions for AIRBNB and the competitor brand
- Customer Perceived Value of AIRBNB – (40%)
- Using suitable models identify the customer perceived value for the customers of AIRBNB global Digital brand.
- Comparative Critical Evaluation of Existing Value Proposition of AIRBNB with (Leading Competitor Name) – (40%)
- Critically evaluate the existing value proposition for AIRBNB.
- Compare and contrast the value proposition with that of the leading global competitor.
- Conclusion – (10%)
- Summary of key learnings
Answer to Above Questions on International Marketing Management
Customer perceived value can be defined as their own perception about the product or a service’s merit or desired value from it in comparison to competitors’ products. It is measured by a way of evaluating the price that a customer is ready to pay for a good or service. Airbnb is an important platform to travellers that are looking for accommodation services across different locations. It is an established marketplace platform that allows both the host and the traveller to exchange goods and services easily. In respect to the customer perceived value of Airbnb, the main customer value is…..
Content Removal Request
If you believe that the content above belongs to you, and you don’t want it to be published anymore, then request for its removal by filling the details below. It will only be removed if you can provide sufficient evidence of its ownership.