Basic Knowledge about Writing a Dissertation Before Taking Professional’s Help in Malaysia?
Student Life Saviour provides dissertation help to students in Malaysia. A dissertation is an important piece of paper that involves a thorough analysis of the topic selected for the research. It can be defined as a long essay on a specific subject, carried out with the objective of analysing the topic in-depth. Dissertations are generally used in support of candidature for an academic degree or professional qualification. Students pursuing higher level courses are required to submit a dissertation as a part of their academic course in Malaysia. There is great importance of dissertations in awarding a degree to a student. It is vital to successfully qualify the requirements of a dissertation to obtain PhD degrees. In successfully completing a dissertation, there are many such factors that should be cleared enough to the dissertation writer in achieving success. Some of the important points that dissertation writers must know while providing dissertation help in Malaysia are indicated below:
- Topic Selection: The first and the most critical part of doing a dissertation is the topic selection. It is highly essential that the dissertation writer should make a wise choice of topic because it helps in perfectly completing the dissertation to score best marks. Since the dissertation is a long piece of work that requires months, it is important to make the best selection of a topic that can be researched well to generate new findings. The selection of topics should be performed in such a way that it can be researchable to a great extent. A dissertation is generally a research work that requires the expert to find out something new or prove a real phenomenon, by way of doing thorough research. It is therefore essential to select a topic that has vast potential to reveal important findings.
- Research Proposal: Research proposal is the best way of submitting a topic for approval. After making the selection of a topic, it is important to get it approved from the dissertation supervisors. This can be positively achieved by way of making a research proposal. A research proposal is generally a short format of long dissertation whereby the expert proposes the things that he/she will carry out while conducting the entire research. Research proposal introduces the topic and provides the research objectives that will be accomplished by carrying out the complete study. It comprises of a proposed research methodology that will be carried out while conducting the primary research. A proposal also lists out the expected outcome from carrying out the research work and also includes an ethical form that lists out the fulfilment of moral obligation while carrying out the research. It is therefore important to properly craft a research proposal so that supervisors can accept the proposed topic, and it will be best to proceed toward starting the research work on the selected topic.
- Chapter Wise Submission: It is the best strategy for doing a long dissertation. The dissertation writer must emphasise on submitting a dissertation on chapter wise basis. There are many chapters included in a dissertation, and they are broadly classified as an introduction, literature review, research methodology, data analysis and findings, and conclusion and recommendation. The best strategy in completing a dissertation successfully without any wastage of time is to submit it on chapter wise basis. Chapter wise submission allowed the experts to get feedback on a regular basis, and necessary changes can, therefore, be done on an immediate basis. Since a dissertation is a long piece of paper that requires months to finish, it is appropriate to get feedback on every chapter regularly. As a result of this, major changes could be immediately performed, and they don’t have any impact on subsequent chapters. This strategy not only saves the time and effort but also ensure higher success rate as well.
It is important for the dissertation help provider in Malaysia to know these basic aspects about writing a dissertation.
What Should be the Style and Structure of Academic Dissertation in Malaysia?
When it comes to style and structure of a dissertation, it is important to follow the academic style and structure to provide best dissertation help in Malaysia. Dissertations are generally submitted as a part of completing a master degree in Malaysia, and it is, therefore, important to follow academic style and approach while undertaking a dissertation work. There are many important parts of a dissertation, and the most appropriate structure for the academic purpose is explained below:
- Abstract: An abstract list out the important sections of the research with a brief introduction of its content. It provides the reader within an idea about the entire research work, and the essential sections along with the findings achieved in the research.
- Acknowledgment: In completing a dissertation, there is a great role of supervisor, and it is essential to properly acknowledge the assistance and support provided by the supervisor in completing the research successfully. The acknowledgment include thanks to all the respective members that are directly and indirectly associated in successfully completing the research.
- Table of Content: Table of content list out the important sections of the research along with the specification of page numbers. This helps the reader to quickly find out important parts of research without wasting enough time.
- Introduction: The introduction chapter is the most important chapter of a dissertation because it specifies a brief background idea about the research topic. The research objective along with the rationale for doing the research is stated in the introduction section. This is important from the point of view of providing the readers a basic idea about the research under consideration.
- Literature Review: Literature review chapter includes a thorough analysis of the finding gained by past researchers researching similar kind of topic. A critical analysis of academic journals and book is required to be performed by the dissertation writers to complete the literature review section. It helps in identifying the gaps in the existing literature, and thereby the research can focus on filling up the gap through performing additional research work.
- Research Methodology: Research methodology specifies the method that is followed by the researcher in collecting data. As a part of successfully completing research, it is important to perform the collection of a wide range of data from different sources. The research methodology specifies the appropriate methods used along with the sampling strategy followed in collecting data.
- Data Analysis and Findings: The data collected from following different research methodology is required to be analysed to reach an appropriate conclusion. The data analysis and findings section are all about analysing the collected data to reach an appropriate conclusion. This section analyses the collected data using different analytical techniques and tools so that the research objectives can be efficiently answered.
- Conclusion and Recommendation: The entire findings from the research work are concluded in the conclusion and recommendations section, and appropriate recommendations are provided based on the research findings. This section ends the research by specifying an appropriate response towards all the research objectives.
- Appendix: The appendix section of a dissertation comprises of all the alternative sources used in doing the research work. It includes images and charts, and additional bibliography that are not specified in the references section.
- References: All the resources that are utilised in doing the research work are referenced in the references section. The appropriate style of reference should be applied in order to reference each and every source utilised in doing the research.
By including these basis elements of a dissertation, it can be possible to provide best dissertation help services to students in Malaysia in scoring maximum marks.
Which Subjects are Covered in Dissertation Help Provided by Student Life Saviour in Malaysia?
In successfully completing a PhD degree, dissertations are important to be submitted to supervisors. Student life Saviour has a team of dissertations experts that can write dissertations for students and help them in successfully completing the degree. Dissertations can be on any subject and in order to maintain diversity, Student Life Saviour employs writers from different subject areas that can easily handle dissertations on any subject in Malaysia. The important subjects included in the dissertation help services are law dissertation, management dissertation, marketing dissertation, nursing dissertation, accounting dissertation, human resource dissertation, and other major subjects. We have PhD level writers from different subjects and backgrounds, and this allows us to provide the best quality dissertation assistance to a student in successfully completing the higher degrees in Malaysia.
The above list of subjects is not exhaustive, and there are many other areas covered in our dissertation help services to students. There are many general topics that are assigned to students in doing research work, and we have a set of writers with knowledge on writing different topics. Their years of experience and expertise allow us to handle dissertation help in different subjects easily and exceed student satisfaction. Our experts make use of academic resources in doing big research work, and they follow appropriate academic structures to get it approved from the supervisor. Their expertise is significant to students in getting A+ grade in their dissertation in Malaysia.
How Student Life Saviour Assures Success in Dissertation Writing Help in Malaysia?
Dissertation writing help is a core service offered by Student Life Saviour to students in Malaysia. We have a specific team for dissertation writing service, and they are highly qualified and talented in doing great dissertations. Over the years, our writers have gained significant experience in writing student’s dissertation, and they are highly skilled to take dissertation of any complexity levels. We provide complete assurance in achieving success in dissertations because of the following major reasons:
- Ability to Suggest Best Topics: The dissertation writing expert at Student Life Saviour Malaysia has the potential to provide a good range of topics on a specific subject as specified by the student. Out of the possible topics suggested, the chances of getting one topic selected are significantly higher because of our experts’ ability to cover every aspect as expected by the supervisor. This is the best feature of our dissertation help services because we select topics in which we can achieve maximum marks for students.
- Research Proposal Approval: Research proposal is an important step required to be carried out before working on the final dissertation. It is important to get proper approval of the research proposal to proceed towards working on the final dissertation. Our dissertation writing experts in Malaysia have the potential to get approval of the research proposal successfully. This is because of their experience in doing research proposals over the years. This leads to a lower cost on the student, and they can quickly get their proposal approved at first instance.
- Chapter Wise Submission: The dissertation writing experts at Student Life Saviour emphasises on chapter wise submission of a dissertation. This approach allows them to make rectification on any issues with any of the chapter as suggested by the supervisor. This not only saves time but also reduces the chances of any significant issues in the later part of the dissertation. This is beneficial for the student as well because they have to pay chapter wise, and it does not result into any load on them. Secondly, it is helpful in the sense that student saves time and the effort needed is also very less. It is, therefore, a win-win situation for a student in getting a dissertation done with our writers in Malaysia.
- Reasonable Prices: Dissertation writing is a big task, and it requires months to complete a dissertation. Hence the cost involved in completing a dissertation is also likely to be higher. However, Student Life Saviour pays adequate attention especially in providing dissertation help services at cheaper rates. At the same time, we strive to maintain the best quality standard because we understand the importance of getting passed in dissertations.
- No Plagiarism Assurance: Student life Saviour also provides no Plagiarism assurance to all the students in the dissertation help sought by them. We make use of best plagiarism checking software to avoid the issue of plagiarism. In dissertations, a student cannot afford to plagiarise any chapter, and this is possibly addressed by our writers by making use of plagiarism detection software. Students can, therefore, rest assure about the plagiarism issue, and they can easily submit to their university.
- Unlimited Revision Facility: This is the best feature of our dissertation help services to all the students in Malaysia. We provide unlimited revision facility with the objective of achieving complete satisfaction to a student and the supervisor. Since dissertations are long work, the number of revisions is likely to be higher as compared to a normal assignment. We, therefore, provide help in all the changes requested by a student in the dissertation. Until the supervisor is satisfied, we make changes as per requirement, to ensure guaranteed success to students in their dissertation.